(I seriously take a deep breathe before I can even admit it to myself.)
I am returning home from the mission I have served in Virginia for the last year and a half.
There are bitter sweet feelings attached to this situation yet whether excited or sad I want to share 25 of the many things I have learned or I have gained a greater knowledge of! (Not in any particular order.)
1. God loves us so much and wants us to return to Him, live fully and progress!
2. Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. He loves and knows each of us. He is always there for us.
3. Prayer is answered. Maybe differently then we think, however it is answered.
4. People are important. Every single person is an important soul on the same journey of life.
5. Driving in Virginia can often be scary and crazy.
6. Reading The Book of Mormon + Bible = Happiness and answers!
7. There are people from almost every country in Northern Virginia!
8. The Holy Ghost does indeed lead and guide.
9. It is easy to make new friends you just need to open your mouth.
10. There is a living Prophet on the Earth today.
11. Missionaries are always tired!
12. Temples are holy house of The Lord that allow us to learn and grow.
13. This life is to prepare to meet God. (Alma 34:32)
14. Male cardinals are BRIGHT red and females are brown with and bright beak.
15. Rain freezes.
16. Companions always = FRIEND!
New Years with Sister Harris!
17. Talking about Jesus Christ with others always makes you happy.
18. Repentance is amazing and allows us to change essentially become our best self!
19. The Fall of Adam and Eve was a good thing apart of Gods plan that allowed us to come to earth.
20. Christmas as a missionary is the best Christmas' ever.
21. You use your time most wisely when you plan it out.
22. Familysearch.org is such a great way to learn more about your family history!
23. How to study! #Scripturestudy #intheword #HowGodspeakstome
24. The Atonement applies to everything in life!
25. I now know who I am and I better understand Gods plan! I am so grateful for Him and all that He has done for me.
I have learned so much and I am so grateful! I know that missionaries truly represent Jesus Christ and that taking the lessons from them will changes lives. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. I know you can be a missionary in even the smallest ways. I love this gospel changes lives, it changed mine! I invite you to let it change yours!