Friday, December 13, 2013

Jesus, Once of Humble Birth!

Today was our Mission Christmas Conference!

We learned so much regarding our Savior.
I am so excited to post some of beautiful testimonies that were shared.

Our Mission President, President Riggs, discussed the idea of our Savior being born into such lowly circumstances and how that was crucial to the atonement.

By going be all things the Savior was able to LIFT all things. He was born into the most humble of circumstances and that was a tender mercy from our Father in Heaven.
Never could there be a more approachable being than Jesus Christ because of such His meek and humble birth.

Presidents wife, Sister Riggs, shared.

I would have loved to watch Mary and Joseph accomplish their incredible calling of raising the Savior. I am so grateful for a Savior who I owe everything.



I am so grateful for my Savior! I am so blessed to be serving as a representative of Him. I invite everyone and anyone to pray and ask to feel His love. I know He will bless you and help you exercise His atonement.

Yours truly,
Sister Schramm

No comments:

Post a Comment