Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Scripture power!

Since I have been on my mission, I have gained a greater love for the SCRIPTURES!
I learn from them everyday.
The stories have become so real to me and the verses hit home so much more! I have grown and been blessed by the scriptures so much. I know from past experience that scripture study can be boring or tiring. But I also know from my current experience that it can be amazing!

Wherever you are regarding scripture reading, if it is boring or amazing, I invite you to pray and thank Heavenly Father for allowing us to have His words and teachings and then go and open these glorious books up! I know that you will find a verse that sticks out to you.

A new way I have recently enjoyed them is pay attention to the language and then imagining the situation in my head. This may sound crazy but I have actually laughed a few times just because I can really relate to these scriptural people!

I love the scriptures and study them anywhere, literally! It is such a blessing to have them on our mobile devices as well!

John 5: 39 aSearch the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which btestify of me.

A scripture a day pushes satan away!


Love you all!
Sister Schramm

No comments:

Post a Comment