Thursday, March 27, 2014

The perfect librarian

 
Yesterday I was in the library when I noticed a sign that struck me as
interesting.




The first thought I had was, "that sounds rather sad to be considered
as unwanted."

Then I noticed that the shelves were empty.

My next thought was wow these are some awesome books!!! There are none that public doesn't want to read.

I then continued about my business.

A little later as we stood up to leave I noticed all the shelves and
rows full of books.




The books were all different colors, shapes sizes and
had different stories. However though they had differences they were
completely in place and organized and easy to find.

I again looked at the empty selves with the unwanted sign.

Then a new thought accrued to me.

Maybe it wasn't that the books were all awesome and perfect, but
instead to the librarian ALL THE BOOKS were wanted. All the
books were and are important and have a proper place.




This made me immediately think of the Heavenly Father!

He loves each of us. He has a place for each of us and cares so much!

He is the perfect librarian!

He knows us so well. He knows when we feel unwanted and need our
designated place to go. He cares for and treasures us.

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not
fall on the ground without your Father.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

(Matthew 10:29-31)



If He is aware of a sparrow falling, He is most definitely aware of
each of us.

So much so that the savior said the very hairs of our head
are numbered.

I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. I have felt it before and I
know it to be true.

With love,
Sister Schramm

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a fabulous job! I just posted the new video on G+ using the hashtag #BecauseofHim and you were the only other one I saw that had done that! Your blog is amazing! Maybe I can link back to it sometimes?

    ReplyDelete