Friday, January 3, 2014

Dare to Stand Alone

I love the Prophet so much! This is one of his awesome talks that has given me the courage to stand up for what I believe and know!

Dare to Stand Alone

Also this video came from that talk.


As a missionary there have been many times that I have felt ALONE.
Though standing alone is hard or challenging, it solidifies what I believe and what I know is true! I am so grateful for this gospel and for my Savior Jesus Christ!

Although we may feel alone we never truly are. Our Savior is the only one to fully know what being alone feels like. He suffered for each of our sins. He completed the ultimate sacrifice for us. When we stand up or alone for what we believe, He is standing with us!


Dare to be a Mormon;
Dare to stand alone.
Dare to have a purpose firm;
Dare to make it known.
-President Monson

Your fellow stander! :) 
                                                                                        
Sister Schramm 

No comments:

Post a Comment