Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thou Art the Christ

I am so grateful for my Savior. I know that in Him and through Him I am blessed each day. I can't even fathom what it must have been like to be in His presence. To live in the same time that He did and to learn from Him personally. To be a witness of His miracles or be healed by His hand. I am so grateful for Him. I know that He is the Christ the literal Son of God. I know He is near us and involved in our each and everyday life.

The other day I realized I had never seen Christ before. I have never actually physically seen Him but I know Him. I feel His love and I invite anyone to pray and ask to feel His love as well.

I love this video I feel the spirit when I watch it.


Get to know the Savior so that you too can say, "Thou Art The Christ."

Love,

Sister Schramm 

No comments:

Post a Comment