Thursday, January 23, 2014

White as snow.

My mom is a miracle worker when it comes to stains on clothes. 


She is amazing! We are a family of sports and outside activities!
(such as soccer, baseball and football)

We even get muddy on bike rides! 


No stain stops her!!


Except one....


SIN.

There is no detergent or secret remedy to remove the stain of sin.

The only one who has that power and ability is our Savior. 

Jesus Christ. 


I am so grateful for my Savior and that He is the one to make my sins clean. I love Him and know He has the ultimate cleansing power. 

 Isaiah 55:18 Come now, and let us areason together, saith the Lord: though your bsins be as scarlet, they shall be as cwhite as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

- Sister Schramm







No comments:

Post a Comment