Thursday, January 16, 2014

Do you know where you are going?

My family went to New York City when I was 10 years old. We visited the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State building. We saw what was then Ground Zero and walked through Central Park. It was amazing and I loved it! We traveled to all these different places via the Subway.

The Subway was an experience of its self! There were train cars all hooked together some going that way the others going this way! Where they went I had no idea. You would have to step on and off really fast.
Here in the DC area they have the Metro and it works the same way. These trains can be confusing and hard to catch sometimes. It may even be confusing to figure out and know where you are supposed to be going.
Sometimes I even feel like life is the same way. I don't know which train to board and which direction to take.

However when I ask God which road to take He leads me. He helps me know where I should go and for that I am so thankful.

Proverbs 4:11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have aled thee in right paths.


Because of God I am so blessed and able to know where I am headed. I love Him and my Savior Jesus Christ so much! 

Much love,
Sister Schramm 

No comments:

Post a Comment