Tuesday, January 28, 2014

seeing + light = SIGHT

Myself, along with the instagramer's, enjoy taking pictures. 
In fact I love pictures. I love that they tell a story or relate an experience so quickly that our minds perceive the basics almost instantaneously just from seeing it.




Besides just seeing the pictures there is something amazing about light. Light is was is possible for us to be able to see, what makes it possible for pictures. Without light we wouldn't have sight.

Life without sight I can't imagine. 
Because of that there is a story in the bible that really means a lot to me. It is the story of Jesus healing a man who was born blind. 



I love the video of this experience. 

It really helps me to recognize that just because we see, doesn't mean that we have sight. Without recognizing the light also, we have nothing. I know that is true.

Seeing + Light = Sight

When we look to the light we have sight and understanding. 

Jesus is the light. When we rely on Him we See and understand. We know. 


John 8:12 ¶Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the alight of the world: he that followeth me shall not bwalk in cdarkness, but shall have the light of life.

I am so grateful for my Savior. :)

-Sister Schramm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment