Tuesday, January 14, 2014

When you serve others, you are basically serving GOD!!!

As far as I can remember, the very first scripture I memorized was Mosiah 2:17. 

 17 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn awisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the bservice of your cfellowbeings ye are only in the service of your God.

I loved this scripture then and still do! To think that how I treat others reflects on how I treat God is amazing to me. It makes me want to serve and be kind to others always.

I love service! Serving is the best way to grow love and respect for others! As a missionary I have had many opportunities to serve. I have moved people, cleaned homes, built barbecues, yard work and landscape. Basically a lot of things. :) But I love it. I love serving others. The best way to grow love for someone is service. 

The greatest example of someone serving constantly is Jesus Christ. He always served and this video proves it. Ye have done it unto me!


So I invite you so serve. Even if it is as small as a smile! Serve others and you are serving GOD!

Love,
Sister Schramm 








No comments:

Post a Comment