Friday, January 10, 2014

I didn't know what I was missing.

I love soccer. I grew up playing soccer.  I remember when I was a young girl and soccer season would start. I would get so excited, it was such a big deal to me. This was the case every year. Then one day I learned that there were teams that we competitive teams. These teams would play ALL YEAR ROUND.
I decided to tryout for a team. I did and I made it. This experience of soccer blessed my life so much! I gained new friends, learned new skills, experienced team work and grew a great confidence in myself I previously never had.

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS MISSING.

Today I feel the same way, only the object I love has switched. Bringing closer other closer to Jesus Christ.
My mission has taught me so much! I love my Savior and helping others to feel His love and grow their love for Him as well. He lives and He loves us. He has blessed us with His restored gospel on the earth day. He wan't each of us to feel love and joy and receive blessings. Before I decided to serve..............
I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS MISSING. A MISSION!


I know that these missionaries feel the same way. We all desire for others to come unto Christ.

Please if you are hurting, sad, struggling or having any problem access the Atonement. Even if your life is going really great! Access the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I promise He will be there for you! I know that He will help you through your struggles. I am so grateful for Him.

Until we access the atonement,

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE MISSING.

Love,
Sister Schramm



No comments:

Post a Comment